Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Love Books




I have nothing much to add beyond the title of this blog posting and the videos presented below. Watch and enjoy if you're as grateful for the existence of books and the wonderful stories to be found within them as I am.  Then as soon as you're done, hop offline and grab a great book to read.










Follow Me on Pinterest









Sneak peek at PATCHES OF GREY courtesy of Indies Unlimited



Great books I've pinned on Pinterest. Immodestly I threw in my own novel.



Click on the photo directly below to take a virtual tour of my ever expanding bookshelf.








What are some of your favorite books and where are your favorite places to read them?




1 comment:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    Buy Facebook Likes

    ReplyDelete